Lacewing Fine Art – Dealers, Restorers and Bespoke Framers.
Situated in Stratford-sub-Castle. After consultation, we take into the consideration the wishes of the client together with the age and requirements of the painting itself to design a bespoke frame. This is handmade, at every stage and usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks to complete. Alongside this we offer a consultancy service on all aspects of paintings.
- Restoration and Conservation – of paintings, works on paper & sculpture
- Museum Quality Bespoke Framing
- Interior design – with regard to paintings & sculpture
- Valuations – for both Insurance & Probate
- Condition reports & estimates – in the event of damage to items