The media pack including our advertisement rates for the 2019/20 hard copy publication and The Antiques, Collectables & Memorabilia website can be downloaded from here.
Phased distribution throughout the year:
- Phase 1 – Via supermarkets and retail outlets at a cost of £3.75.
- Phase 2 – 1,600 Independent newsagents throughout the country.
- Phase 3 – The directory will be made available FREE to the general public at large shows and exhibitions Place the directory into the hands of enthusiasts, clubs,dealers and suppliers. It will also be distributed via antique shops and dealers, auction centres and more.
- Phase 4 – Via clubs, dealers, antiques shops, auction centres and other outlets.
The Directory is printed in full colour glossy and is split into fifteen sections, which contain additional classifications designed to make each company easy to find according to your speciality(ies) :
- ANTIQUE SERVICES
- ANTIQUES – SHOPS, DEALERS, AUCTIONEERS & FAIRS
- ANTIQUES, COLLECTABLES & MEMORABILIA
- ARCHITECTURAL ANTIQUES & RECLAMATION
- ART & CRAFTS / ART GALLERIES
- BOOKS / COMICS / MAGAZINES – BOOKBINDERS / BOOK RESTORATION
- CARPETS / RUGS / UPHOLSTERY – CLEANING / RESTORATION AND DEALERS
- CHINA / GLASS / CERAMICS / POTTERY
- DOLLS & TEDDY BEARS
- FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- FURNITURE / ANTIQUES – REPAIR & RESTORATION
- HOROLOGY – CLOCKS, WATCHES & BAROMETERS / JEWELLERY
- MILITARY / MILITARIA – BOOKS / MODELS / GUNS / MEDALS
- MODELS / TOYS / MINIATURES / HOBBIES
- MUSIC / MUSIC INSTRUMENTS – RETAIL & REPAIR / POP & MUSIC MEMORABILIA
- RETRO AND VINTAGE
The site currently receives an average of 486,000 hits a month a year making it very high traffic
Starting from as little as £45 for a boxed bold entry or a full colour advert for £70 in the hard copy directory and as little as £80 to advertise on this website we are confident we can provide you with the perfect advertising package. For our latest advertising rates click here (PDF download).
Below you will find the linke to our online digital version of the latest edition of the Antiques, collectables & memorabilia Magazine.