Hampstead Antiques and Craft Emporium
Hampstead Antiques Emporium was started 40 years ago in a delapidated, old building just around the corner from Hampstead Underground station.
The Emporium opened in July 1967 after a great deal of hard work, and today sells goods that are:
- from antiquity to present day
- from east to west
The Emporium has expanded into the courtyard and has over 30 traders, including craft stalls, which have now been added alongside the antique traders.
Hampstead Antiques and Crafts Emporium is a wonderful place to spend some time browsing, and is often referred to as Hampstead’s best kept secret. Customers are sure to find a unique gift or adornments for their own homes. The range of goods on offer include:
- vintage and antique quilts and shawls
- antique furniture, ceramics and glass
- Art Deco glass and lighting
- doll’s houses, miniatures and toys
- jewellery-modern, vintage and antique
- vintage and antique buttons
- collectables and novelties
- cashmere, wool and silk scarves and knitwear