Antique Fairs Cornwall (Afc Fairs)
At our fantastic fairs, we have a large and interesting mix of Vintage Antiques Retro & Collectables for sale. We also buy at all our fairs so bring what you dont want and sell them for cash or make a deal to part exchange with another item you would like. Broken Silver or Gold is still a precious metal so feel free to bring them along. Remember antiques are the original recyclers and of course a very green way to buy.
Wadebridge Antique Centre all traders will accept bank cards, will be open December 2015
Our new premises is based in Wadebridge. We have professional valuers and advisers on hand with Specialist Dealers dealing within their relevant field.
We deal in :-
- Gold & Vintage Jewellery, Silver & Silverware, Silverplate, Folk Art
- Ephemera including Post & Cigarette Cards, Posters, Coins, Medals
- Brass, Bronze, Copper includ. Newlyn, Pewter, Ironwork, Paintings & Pictures, Mirrors, Clocks, Furniture, Chests, Boxes, Dressers, Drawers, Display Cabinets, Tables, Lamps, Ceramics, Pottery, Glass. Toys & Automatons, Carpets & Rugs
- Oriental Netsukes, Bone, Horn & Wooden Ornaments, Figurines
- Fairground Artwork, Coin Machines, Carousel Horses, Animals, Quirky as in Museum Mummies & Artifacts, Architectural
- Salvage, Prison Cell Doors, Jukeboxes, Phonographs & Gramophones, Musical Instruments, Cars, Trains & Planes,
- Weapons Incl. The Unusual & Rare
We also pay cash for these items
Come visit one of our next availbale Sunday fairs at Pensilva
Pensilva, Millenium House, Pensilva Nr Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 5NF.
The Antiques, Retro, Vintage, Shabby & Collectors Fair is open: 10am – 4pm.
Admission is 50p, plus it has FREE Parking available
Pensilva 2015 Dates:
Jan 25th / Feb 22nd / Mar 29th / Apr 26th / May 31st / June 28th / July 26th / Aug 23rd / Sept 27th / Oct 25th / Nov 29th / Dec 27th
It is one of the biggest one day fairs in Cornwall with up to 74 stalls for you to look through!
They are held on the last Sunday of every Month. It is a long established fair with a good variety of stands selling a range of good quality antique goods. The Boxman will have his amazing selection of box’s, cases, Fossils and old bits and bobs plus quirky, rare and the unusual.
The Falmouth Hotel TR11 4NZ
Antiques Vintage & 20th Cent Modern Fair
We will also be holding a two day Antiques Vintage & 20th Cent Modern Fair with a dateline of 1970s. The first was held on the 12th & 13th September, which was a huge success! We be holding another on the last available date before Christmas.
Next show: Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th October 2015
More dates to be announced for the new year
Admission is GBP1 and under 14 year olds have free entry when they are accomanied by an adult
Dogs are welcome but must be on leads.
Opening times include: Saturday 11am – 6pm Sunday 10am – 5pm
The Falmouth Hotel, Falmouth.
Stand Costs for up to two days: One table GBP70 two tables GBP130
There will be security and Portering will be available too.
The Royal Cornwall Showground Wadebridge PL27 7JE
Antiques, Vintage, Salvage & 20th Cent Modern
Easter Good Fridays & Saturdays
August Bank Holidays Saturdays & Sundays
Held only twice yearly
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for more information – we are here to help!
Call us today on either: 01872 519 011 / 07887 753956
Visit our website: www.antiquefairscornwall.co.uk