We at Oxford Salvage have been trading in antique salvage materials since 1995. Set in two acres of land, we are offering some of the largest stocks of reclaimed building and roofing materials in the county. Our stocks include a variety of different sizes and colours of reclaimed bricks.
Our Reclaimed Building Materials include:
- Stocks of clay machine made and handmade plain tiles, pan tiles and fittings.
- Various sizes of Welsh reclaimed slates and ridge.
- Stocks of concrete plain tiles, pan tiles and fittings.
- Stocks of reclaimed pine, oak and elm beams, joists and flooring.
- Reclaimed york, cotswold and Hornton flagstones as well and new indian flagstones.
- New and reclaimed Cotswold slate and ridge.
We also have stocks of:
- Granite setts
- Cut stone/Building stone
- Large stocks of new and old railway sleepers.
We also stock many architectural antiques including fireplaces, doors and much more.
Why don’t you come down and visit us! We are located just off the A40 between Oxford and Witney. We offer a fast and reliable delivery service for those who are need of some transportation services.
WE ARE OPEN: Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for more inforamtion – we are here to help in any way we can!
Call us today on: 01865 883 030
Visit our website: www.oxfordsalvage.co.uk